8/31/2007

Official Google Blog: Note this

Official Google Blog: Note this

I'll be using this instead of Clipmarks ( to much crap: frames, icons, useless links added into the clip) to post to my blog about anything I find interesting and want to share with everyone. I'm going to be doing alot of RSS feeding into this site, along with ways such as this to grab anything I want to write about in this blog.

My blog will cover alot of subjects ranging from technology, to sports to gaming to the process of creating mods and levels on various game engines, plus alot more. Right now I'm in the process of setting everything up to a point where I can have a nice work flow for publishing new entry's to my site. I want it to be as streamlined as possible.

It's been quite the process so far, many hours just trying to get Google reader's widget to open in a new link (which I still can't add in any java script for it to work), I eventually just sent the feed to feedburner and had that spit out a nice list which can be customized, can even spit out a full html version along with podcast attached!

Funny thing is Google just bought Feedburner, maybe they can integrate some better options into sharing a public feed page... right now, you can't do much with Google readers output :/

So, through Feedburner and Google reader and notebook, I'll be able to easily blog anything I either get thru a feed or find without a feed... I like notebook cause I can drag text, and images (haven't tried videos yet) into my notebook and arrange it there. I realize I can just open blogger and drag text in, but having an extension just seems easier.

I'll post a blog about the tools and extension I'll be using aswell, someone may find it helpful...Ive found a wealth of tools and blogs about them, if you know of any that would help, Please leave me a comment.

blog comments powered by Disqus